Q. How do I connect my onCourse site to Echo360?
Faculty can manage their videos for individual courses if they create a link between onCourse and Echo360. The connection between a course and Echo360 needs to be established each semester. To initiate the link, follow these steps:
- From your onCourse site, choose an area where you want your video library to appear. Click Add an activity or resource.
- Choose Echo360 Video and Media. Click Add.
- Provide a name for the link to your video library. Save and return to course.
- Click on the link you just created.
- The connection has now been established, and you should see your course appear in your "Courses" link at echo360.org
Was this helpful? 0 0