Q. How do I give a student TA permissions in my Echo360 course?
Use the TA role in Echo360 if you want your student to edit your transcript or edit other information for your videos. The TA role does not allow students to associate your videos with a course; if you want them to be able to link to your videos in your onCourse site, you need to give them instructor permissions.
To change the role of a user in your Echo360 course
- Login at echo360.org
- Click on Courses on the upper left of the screen
- Click on the course where you want to add the student
- Click on Settings on the upper right of the screen
- On the left side of the screen, click on the role you want to assign to your student (options are Student, Instructor, or Teaching Assistants)
- Type their email address into the first box and click Add
- You will see an invitation confirmation on the bottom right of your screen
*If the student already has another role in your course, you will need to delete them from that role first.