Q. How do I connect a specific video to my onCourse site?
Once a link is established between Echo360 and onCourse, you can add links to specific videos in your course site. Jump over to this answer if you still need to turn on the connection between Echo360 and onCourse.
To link to a specific video from your Echo360 course, follow these steps:
- From your onCourse site, choose an area where you want your video to appear. Click Add an activity or resource.
- Choose Echo360 Video and Media. Click Add.
- Provide a name for the link to your video library. Save and return to course.
- Click on the link you just created.
- You will see the library of videos that have been linked to your course
- Click on the video you want
- Click continue
- The video is now accessible via the link you created in onCourse
*Don't see your video in your course library? You may need to link the video to your course. Click for those instructions.