Q. How do I share an Echo360 video publicly?
In addition to sharing your videos in onCourse, you can create a public link or embed code for any of your Echo360 videos. Follow these steps to create a shareable link for your video.
1. From your Echo360 library, found at echo360.org, open the video you want to share
2. Scroll down to the section called "Links"
3. Click the "Add Link" button
4. A link and embed code are automatically generated
5. Enter a description or select a preferred start time for the video (if not at the beginning) if desired
6. Click "Copy" to move the link or code to your clipboard
7. Share as desired
*You have a couple options that can help you maintain control of your videos once you share them. You can create multiple links and embed codes for your videos. Notice that each link area provides the opportunity to turn off sharing at any time using the "Share Link" or "Public Access" toggles or by deleting the link. This will stop all access to your video using that link or embed code.