Q. How do I enable closed captions for Zoom?
1. Log into your Zoom account at zoom.us
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Meeting settings tab.
4. Under In Meeting (Advanced) find the Closed Captioning option.
5. Enable Closed captioning with the slider on the right.
6. Once enabled, the option should appear for Enable live transcription service to show transcript on the side panel in-meeting. Check the box next to it and Save.
7. Now when hosting a Zoom meeting you will see a Live Transcript Tab on the bottom toolbar. Select this and press the Enable Auto-Transcription button to see computer generated Closed Captions during your meetings.